Prepared by Macarena de Castro, chef at Restaurante Jardín.
1 Michelin star.
Our dear Alcudia neighbour, she is a woman with a star and one of the first to use Solivellas olive oils.
Olive oil crumbs
- 20gr of Maltosec (tapioca maltodextrin)
- 25gr of Solivellas extra
- virgin olive oil
Slowly add the olive oil to the Maltosec while continuously stirring until you have a uniform powder.
- 500gr tomtoes
- 50gr glucose
- 120gr sugar
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- Peel and remove the seeds from the tomatoes.
- Cook all the ingredients together until the tomato is transparent and a lively red colour.
- Remove the thyme and the lemon zest. Blend the mixture in a blender and strain.
Basil sponge cake
- 300gr egg whites
- 20gr egg yolks
- 70gr sugar
- 60gr almond meal
- 20gr of flour
- 2 sprigs of basil
- Blend everything in a food processor.
- Place in a siphon with four chargers. Let stand in cold.
- Use the siphon to fill ¾ parts of a plastic cup with three holes on the bottom.
- Place in the microwave for approximately 45 seconds.
- Let cool and remove from the mould.
- 600gr water
- 90gr dextrose
- 300gr sugar
- 10gr stabiliser
- 500gr strawberry purée
- 500gr of crushed tomatoes
- Heat the water and the dextrose. When it reaches 45ºC, add the sugar mixed with the stabiliser.
- Mix the strawberry purée with the crushed tomatoes. Strain and add to the other mixture once cooled.
- Put in pacos, blast chill and churn.
- 1 tablespoon of strawberries
- Slice the strawberries.